Community und Existenzgründer
Antonienallee 1, 45279 Essen-Horst
Tel.: 0201 8536-600
Fax: 0201 8536-605
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Wichmann
Linuxhotel supports the open source community
This is only a partial translation of our offer
. Its incomplete and may be out of date. Please always refer to the
We offer supporters of free software first class rooms for small
conferences and meetings including technical equipment and
accommodation very low cost.
For 5€ per person and
day we offer:
- conference room and its technical equipment, incl. SDSL-Internet
and wireless LAN, - from Friday 18h to Sunday 18h ( = 3 days ). If we
have free capacities during weekdays too.
- free coffee, tee and drinks, our huge park, sauna, table-tennis,
- accommodation with your own sleeping bags in the conference room
or in your tents in the park
- for meals we have dishes and cutlery ( please put it in the
dishwasher after use ). In summer you can have barbecue. Or you order
pizza or go to some nearby restaurant.
- one person is held responsible for the event. He cares for
closing all doors and windows in the evening and at the end of the
meeting. We do not offer service during the event. Please take care for
.. if you want:
- accommodation in our luxurious hotel rooms ( 2 persons per room
). Please order latest at the 20th. of the month before.
- 15€ per person and night. room service only before and after
use, not during your stay
- we need the names of the persons for reservation
- 5€ per day and person
( min. 6 persons )
- cleanup at the end:
- we need one person who manages the event and all payments.
- all participants take care and help to save costs
- 1 hour breakfast time only, e.g. from 9 to 10h.
- on departure day please leave your rooms till 10h