This training course is focused on evaluation methods not supported by proprietary utilities, e.g. because they fail to access the targeted operating systems and their file systems. Our Linux-based forensic analysis system enables access for logical forensic examination nevertheless by using efficient command-line tools and special Fuse drivers. A custom-built Live-DVD and a bootable USB stick with all relevant open source tools is supplied as part of the training program. This toolset can be also installed very easily to harddisk.
Trainer und DozentenHans-Peter Merkel (Dipl. Ing.) has been training law enforcement officers in Germany and foreign countries for several years . He is assisting law enforcement authorities in searching procedures and is conducting subsequent forensic evaluations. His primary focus is analysis of Linux/BSD internet servers.
This training course is directed towards participants with basic forensic knowledge comparable to the contents of our training course Digital Forensics.
- Forensically important files
- Evaluation of crucial logfiles
- Logical examintion of forensically problematic file systems (XFS, btrfs, ZFS etc)
- Examining Linux mail servers (Maildir, mbox, Extraktion von Malware)
- Examining MySQL databases
- Virtualization of Linux/BSD servers
Preis und Dauer
5 Tage, 2.161,00 € + 19% MwSt. = 2.571,59 €
- Es steht noch kein Termin für diesen Kurs fest.