This course is designed to help experienced developers get up to speed quickly on how to develop applications for a Linux environment. In this course you’ll learn:
- The tools and methods for developing C programs and doing systems programming under Linux.
- Debugging techniques and process management.
- Linux specific paid and system calls.
- And more.
The information in this course will work with any major Linux distribution.
This course is for experienced developers. Students should be proficient in C programming, and be familiar with basic Linux utilities and text editors.
- Source Control
- Debugging and Core Dumps
- Debugging Tools
- System Calls
- Memory Management and Allocation
- Files and Filesystems in Linux
- File I/O
- Advanced File Operations
- Processes - I
- Processes - II
- Pipes and Fifos
- Asynchronous I/O**
- Signals - I
- Signals - II
- POSIX Threads - I
- POSIX Threads - II
- Networking and Sockets
- Sockets - Addresses and Hosts
- Sockets - Ports and Protocols
- Sockets - Clients
- Sockets - Servers
- Sockets - Input/Output Operations
- Sockets - Options
- Netlink Sockets
- Sockets - Multiplexing and Concurrent Servers
- Inter Process Communication
- Shared Memory
- Message Queues
Preis und Dauer
5 Tage, 2.096,00 € + 19% MwSt. = 2.494,24 €
- Es steht noch kein Termin für diesen Kurs fest.