Deploying and customizing an Active Directory/Samba4 SMB network with Zentyal
This 2 days course has been designed for Windows and Linux system administrators that want to deploy and maintain Active Directory domains using Zentyal. Only basic network knowledge with AD and Linux concepts is required.
This 2 days course has been designed for Windows and Linux system administrators that want to migrate and maintain Active Directory domain using Zentyal. Only basic network knowledge with AD and Linux concepts is required.
- The Zentyal Server, features, advantages and commercial services
- Installation of a Zentyal server
- Deployment of the basic Infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, NTP, Firewall)
- Introduction to the Samba 4 project, integration with Zentyal and basic AD concepts (this will include Active Directory and Kerberos SSO concepts)
- Network and domain initial deployment with Zentyal
- GPOs and SSO authentication for other services (HTTP Proxy)
- Integration of Zentyal as an additional controller of an existing AD
- Migration of existing AD to Zentyal
- Beyond AD: Zentyal Remote and Zentyal Cloud
- Good practices and test battery after deployment
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance: Zentyal Remote
- Es steht noch kein Termin für diesen Kurs fest.