Whether embedded system or high performance cluster, whether smartphone, desktop or server - more and more software is being developed today also for Linux.
In this training course, you will become acquainted with the basics and specifics of Linux as a programming platform: The essential concepts of installing and operating the system as well as prevalent development tools and libraries.
This training course is directed at developers who have been working up to now with other operating systems.
- Overview and origin of open source software and Linux
- Open source philosophy and licenses
- Essential shortcuts and shell commands
- Helping you to help yourself: Linux documentation
- Linux standard base
- Linux directory structure
- User administration
- Filesystem authorizations
- Process management
- Software/Packet management
- Partitioning and filesystems
- Boot concept and system services
- Hardware embedding, Kernel modules
- Configuring and evaluating the system log
- System backup and recovery
- C, C++ toolchain
- Accessing free software projects with subversion and git
- Debugging (C, Perl, Shell, Python)
- Linux libraries
- Project management with make, bug trackers, ...
- Compiling and installing software packets
- Assembling software as a packet
Preis und Dauer
5 Tage, 1.667,00 € + 19% MwSt. = 1.983,73 €
- Es steht noch kein Termin für diesen Kurs fest.